- When is the Festival?
Live at Leeds Festival takes place over the first bank holiday in May.
Live at Leeds Music Festival will take place on Saturday 29th April 2017. Tickets are £32.50.
There are additional events taking place over the weekend which require a separate ticket:
Friday 28th April Welcome to Live at Leeds: Future Islands @ Leeds Uni Union (SOLD OUT)
Sunday 30th April Live at Leeds Finale: feat Maximo Park, Little Comets, Spector, High Tyde and The Indigo Project. @ O2 Academy Leeds (Doors 5pm).
Tickets are £20 for this event, or you can buy a ticket which allows you entry to both Saturday and Sunday events for the discounted price of £42.50
LAL Extra Time (Charity Football Match) will take place on Monday 1st May 2017 at Goals, Kirkstall Road Leeds. This event is FREE ENTRY and no ticket is required.
- Where is the Festival?
The festival take places in various music venues and event spaces around Leeds City Centre.
- Is there an age restriction for the Festival?
Yes, Live at Leeds is strictly a 14+ event.
- How does the LAL Wristband Work?
The Live at Leeds Wristband admits entry to all participating LAL venues on Saturday 29th April 2017.
Entry is subject the venue capacity, so to avoid disappointment we would recommend getting to your chosen shows early, as entry is on a first come first served basis.
Ticket sales are based on a total of all participating venue capacities however it is inevitable that some venues/performances will be busier than others.
- Are all of the venues within walking distance of the train station/ each other?
Yes, the majority of venues are based within the city centre and are in close proximity to walk. The furthest venues out of town is Brudenell Social Club, but we still walk there on the day! If you don’t fancy walking, or you’re in a rush then you can always jump on the 56 bus or grab a taxi!
- Where is the Brudenell Social Club?
The Brudenell Social Club is in an area called Hyde Park. Their address is:
Brudenell Social Club
33 Queen’s Rd
- Where can I find the schedule?
The schedule is released a few weeks prior to the event on our website and festival app. Keep checking our socials for updates on when this will be released.
- Where is the wristband exchange and what time is it open?
The wristband exchange will be open on Saturday 29th April 2017 only. The exact opening times and location will be revealed closer to the event. Keep checking back for updates!
You must head to the wristband exchange prior to any venues.
- Do all of the venues have disabled access?
Yes, all venues will have disabled access on the day.
- Do you have a 2 for 1 scheme for disabled ticket holders?
Live at Leeds provide a free carer ticket for disabled customers. Please book your ticket for Live at Leeds via Lunatickets or See tickets, and then email email@example.com with proof of ticket purchase and details of your access requirements (to help us plan the event and facilities) to arrange a complimentary carer ticket.
- Can a friend pick up my wristband on the day?
No. Our staff are required to place a wristband on each attendee’s wrist, and you will not be permitted to take one away, so please ensure all members of your party are present to collect your wristbands.
- Are there any restaurants or bars we should visit over LAL weekend?
Leeds is a super exciting city, with lots of amazing places to eat and drink! If you’re wanting to try some of our favourites, we recommend:
The Wardrobe- amazing cocktails and tasty soul food. Plus they have a quick service menu for on the day at Live at Leeds!
Trinity Kitchen- Not just a food hall! Trinity Kitchen is home to a variety of street food vendors, there’s something for everyone here including well-known brands like Tortilla and Pho.
Black Swan- Delicious pizza if you’re wanting something in a rush, or fine dining options if you fancy a leisurely dinner and break from the music!
The Pizza Bus (outside The Brudenell)- Amazing pizza served until late! Perfect for if you’re in a rush
Meat Liquor- Home of American style burgers, chicken wings and cocktails.
Bundobust- Award winning traditional Indian street food and craft beer.
- What After Parties and Club Nights will be happening after the live music?
The Official Live at Leeds Afterparty will be announced closer to the event.
- I’m in a band, can we play at your festival?
We run an apply to play programme via Music Glue every year. Applications for 2017 have no closed.
Keep checking back after the event for details of how to apply for the 2018 festival.
- How do I apply for a press/ photopass?
For national press enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For regional press enquiries please contact email@example.com
- What are the Saturday Wristband terms and conditions?
Event Information and Terms and Conditions Of Sale
- Tickets for the Live at Leeds all day event on Saturday 29th April 2017 must be exchanged for a festival wristband. There will be no admittance to venues without a wristband.
- Tickets are to be exchanged for a wristband at wristband exchange (opening time and location TBC) on Saturday 29th April 2017 only.
- The ticket holder must be present at the wristband exchange point. Under no circumstances can you collect wristbands on behalf of other ticket holders, as the wristband must be fitted by Live At Leeds staff only.
- Please arrive at the wristband exchange allowing plenty of time to collect a wristband before performances begin. Please note that some acts will be very popular, so we would advise you arrive at venues in good time to avoid disappointment.
- Wristbands allow entry to each of the participating venues, individual venue capacities permit. If the venue is already full you will not be allowed to enter.
- The advertised line-up may be subject to change. No refunds will be issued unless the entire event is cancelled.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, all venues reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the individual venues shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within their premises.
- The event age restriction is 14+. Management reserve the right to check ID.
- Please note that there will be filming and photography taking place at this event and by purchasing a ticket you are giving consent for the use of this footage.
Please keep checking www.liveatleeds.com for event updates
- Is there camping at Live at Leeds?
This festival is a metropolitan festival, there is NO CAMPING.
- Is there anything I cannot bring to Live at Leeds?
No drinks or alcohol to be brought into the participating venues
No legal highs
No fake ID’s
No animals, with the exception of registered guide or hearing dogs
No flares or fireworks
Management reserve the right to refuse admission
- Any other questions?
Call us at 0113 244 3446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org